The LifeDopTM Sterilizable Probe for the detection of blood flow in both
veins and arteries. This clinically tested probe is suitable for use in
One Summit Doppler 8 MHz non-directional vascular Doppler sterilizable probe.
BrochuresSummit Doppler 8 MHz Sterilizable Vascular ProbeSummit Non-Directional Interchangeable Probes Sepecs
This sterilizable probe (model # STN) is an 8 MHz non-directional vascular Doppler transducer.
- This clinically tested probe with attached 7' straight cable is suitable for use in the sterile field.
- Sterilize using STERRAD® (an H2O2 gas plasma process) for up to 10 cycles.
- The STN probe interfaces with the Summit Doppler Systems LifeDop family of Dopplers, models: L150, L150A, L150R, L250, L250R, L250AR and L350R only.
- The sterilizable probe can be purchased individually or in packs of 3 for checking pulses and verifying distal blood flow.
- Rated for 15 cycles of sterilization using an H2O2 gas process such as Steris or Sterrad equipment.