The stylish retro doctor exam stool is a
classic. It features a spin lift height adjustment system.
View Colors: Vinyl QuickShip , Fabric QuickShip , All Vinyl Choices. Additional charges apply on non-QuickShip colors. QuickShip Colors take approximately 3-5 business
days to be shipped out, and orders with Specialty Colors are custom made to order and take approximately 5-7 business days. As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot
guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
Seat: 14.75" diameter top with a 3" thick foam seating surface.
- Height Adjustment: Spin lift height adjustment system.
- Height: Medium Bench Height 18.5-24"
- Base: Durable 4-leg 21" diameter chrome base with built in footring.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs).
Hard Floor Casters / Chrome Hooded Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar
except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter.
This is the rubberized coating.
Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial
grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using
PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection (vinyl Cleaning Guide). NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we
cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs