The ESD line of chairs with large back from Perch Chairs & Stools is specifically designed to be used in offices, homes, industrial sectors, and the toughest workplace environments because of its great usefulness, outstanding comfort and durability. Our electro-static dissipating (ESD) seating neutralizes static generating processes by providing proper grounding, conductive, and dissipative static control materials. The result is a safer work environment and the reduction or elimination of static discharges that can damage sensitive equipment. Meets stringent ESD standards. These durable ESD chairs offer total body support with advanced ergonomic features that improve productivity and reduce fatigue. The ergonomically contoured waterfall seat and back were designed to improve posture, circulation and comfort. These ESD chairs feature an Ease Adjust System which allows you to adjust the pneumatic height and lumbar back support from a seated position. The lumbar support adjusts 4 ways – up, down, forward, and back for a personalized and posture correct fit. Optional features include foot ring, seat tilt, armrests, and stationary caps. We’ve seen other chairs fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your chair in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. This model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and steel to make sure you can trust your chair for many years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
View Casters/Caps: 2 Choices - Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps / Glides (standard).
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 18.5"w x 17"d x 3" h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 16.5" w x 18" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 18-23", Medium Bench Height 20.5-28.5", and High Bench Height 24.5-34.5".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): 2 Choices - Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.
are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Tilt Option: Tilt seating leans the seat forward and back providing improved posture and comfort.
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection (vinyl Cleaning Guide). NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Colors: only available in Royal Blue or Black.
- Optional Foot Ring: Adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot-ring for improved circulation on taller stools.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs