Our electro-static dissipating (ESD) seating neutralizes static generating processes by providing proper grounding, conductive, and dissipative static control materials. The result is a safer work environment and the reduction or elimination of static discharges that can damage sensitive equipment. Meets stringent class 100 cleanroom and ESD standards.
Additional ResourcesPerch Chair Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 19"w x 18"d x 3" h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 16.5" w x 18" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 18-23", Medium Bench Height 20.5-28.5", and High Bench Height 24.5-34.5".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Vinyl: Our vinyl is antimicrobial / antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish.
- Colors: Only available in Royal Blue or Black.
- Optional Foot Ring: Adjustable 20" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot-ring for improved circulation on taller stools.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Perch Foot Ring Assembly Instructions
Perch Cleaning Guide
Replacing Cylinder Instructions