Perch Industrial Grade Polyurethane chairs are ergonomically designed for
complete adjustability and suited for laboratory, healthcare and
industrial environments. The high-density durable, molded self-skinning
polyurethane surfaces is puncture, stain and moisture resistant and easy
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured self-sealing polyurethane waterfall seat for improved circulation. 16"w x 17"d x 1.5"h.
- Back: Lumbar back
support 15.5" w x 10.2" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts
four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit.
- Adjustment System: Ergonomic "EaseAdjust" system allows you to quickly adjust the back & pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 19.5-24.5", Medium Bench Height 22-30", and High Bench Height 26-36".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 20" diameter black powder-coated steel tubular base.
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane. These chairs are built for demanding work environments.
- Color: Black only.
- Armrests Option: Adjustable Arms.
- Tilt Option: Tilt seating leans the seat forward and back providing improved posture and comfort.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs