The Ergonomic Industrial Chairs with Handle from Perch Chairs & Stools are ergonomically designed for complete adjustability and suited for laboratory, healthcare and industrial environments. The high-density durable, molded self-skinning polyurethane surfaces is puncture, stain and moisture resistant and easy cleanability. These Ergonomic Industrial chairs with handle feature an Ease Adjust System which allows you to adjust the pneumatic height and lumbar back support from a seated position. The lumbar support adjusts 4 ways – up, down, forward, and back for a personalized and posture correct fit. Optional features include foot ring, seat tilt, armrests, and stationary caps. We’ve seen other chairs fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your chair in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. This model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and steel to make sure you can trust your chair for many years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters, Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured self-sealing polyurethane waterfall seat for improved circulation. 16"w x 17"d x 1.5"h.
- Back: Lumbar back
support 15.5" w x 10.2" h with scuff resistant back panel adjusts
four-ways: up, down, forward & back for a personalized fit
- Adjustment System: Ergonomic "EaseAdjust" system allows you to quickly adjust the back & pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 17-22", Medium Bench Height 20-28", and High Bench Height 22-32".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 24" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Chrome Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Chrome Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating. Glides/Stationary Caps are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane. These chairs are built for demanding work environments.
- Color: Black only.
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 20" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring OR an adjustable 18" diameter cast black nylon foot ring.
- Armrests Option: Adjustable Arms.
- Tilt Option: Tilt seating leans the seat forward and back providing improved posture and comfort.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs