Our Saddle Chairs and Stools allow for an ergonomic experience in environments where you need to "stay on your toes." The durable seat construction allows for rigorous use in most any environment. It has a one-touch seat height adjustment lever and a durable 5-leg 24" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon base. The seat also tilts for added comfort.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Soft Floor casters (standard), Hard Floor casters (charges apply), Stationary Caps (glides).
Perch Stool Assembly Instructions
Perch Foot Ring Assembly Instructions
Perch Cleaning Guide
Seat Options: Vinyl or Sealed Polyurethane Seat each with a 1" firm cushion.
- Seat Dimensions: 13 1/2" Deep and 17 1/4" Wide. Note: the dimensions are approximate due to the shape of the seat.
- Adjustment System: One-touch seat height adjustment, and a one-touch seat tilt adjustment lever.
- Height: High Bench Height 21"-31"
- Back: Adjustable back 14.5"w x 10.5"h for added support. Adjusts up, down, forward and back.
- Base: Durable 5-leg 24" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters (standard) are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating.
are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 18" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring OR an adjustable 18" diameter cast black nylon foot ring.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity:300 lbs
Replacing Cylinder Instructions