The Stella line of stools from Perch Chairs & Stools offers extraordinary longevity and convenient comfort for anyone who needs to project an upscale image. Whether you’re in need of a rolling stool for your office, practice, salon, parlor, or workshop, the Stella model has you covered. It’s also available in a variety of colors and styles to suit any room. No more jockeying for the right position to reach the seat lever. The Stella height adjustable stool features a 360 "All-Around" pneumatic adjustment lever that’s easily accessible from any angle. The Stationary model enables you to direct all of your attention to tasks requiring extra attention to detail. From the medical spa to the garage work shop, the Stella stool’s huge 17 inch diameter seat and 300 lb weight capacity ensure you’ll be able to focus solely on the task at hand. And we don’t skimp on comfort, either: 3 inches of foam separate you from the supportive base of the rolling stool. We’ve seen other stools fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your stool in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. The Stella model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and steel to make sure you can trust your stool for years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
View Colors: Vinyl QuickShip , Fabric QuickShip , All Vinyl Choices. Additional charges apply on non-QuickShip colors. QuickShip Colors take approximately 3-5 business days to be shipped out, and orders with Specialty Colors are custom made to order and take approximately 5-7 business days. As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
View Casters/Caps: All 3 Choices - Stationary Caps (standard), Soft Floor casters, Hard Floor casters (charges apply).
Perch Stool Assembly Instructions
Perch Cleaning Guide
Seat: Big 17" diameter top with a 3.5" thick foam seating surface.
- Adjustment Lever: A 360º "All-Around" pneumatic height adjustment lever that allows you to quickly adjust the pneumatic stool height from anywhere you reach under the seat.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 18-23", Medium Bench Height 20.5-28", and High Bench Height 24.5-34.5".
- Base: Durable 5-leg 20" diameter black powder-coated steel tubular base.
- Casters/Caps (Glides): All 3 Choices - Soft Floor Casters are best for soft floors (carpet, linoleum, rugs). Hard Floor Casters (extra charge) are best for hard floors (wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Hard Floor Casters look similar except the Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Hard Floor Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is the rubberized coating. Glides/Stationary Caps (standard) are like little feet that make the stool stationary (no extra charge).
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection. NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Replacing Cylinder Instructions