This cleanroom chair has been tested to Fed Std.209E and ISO 14644-1
requirements (Class 100/ISO Class 5).
Additional ergonomic benefits include a contoured waterfall seat cushion
and an adjustable back rest with lumbar support for increased comfort
during extended sitting durations. Our class 100 cleanroom chairs are
constructed of highly durable molded polyurethane foam cushioning
covered with easily cleaned antibacterial/antimicrobial vinyl
View Colors: Vinyl QuickShip , Fabric QuickShip , All Vinyl Choices. Additional charges apply on non-QuickShip colors. QuickShip Colors take approximately 3-5 business days to be shipped out,
and orders with Specialty Colors are custom made to order and take
approximately 5-7 business days. As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
Additional ResourcesPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 18.5"w x 17"d x 2.5"h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 16.5"w x 18"h with lumbar support.
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 18-23", Medium Bench Height 20.5-28.5", and High Bench Height 24.5-34.5".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 24" diameter cast aluminum base.
(standard) are best for soft floors (carpet,
Hard Floor Casters
(extra charge) are best for hard floors
(wood, tile, ceramic). Soft Floor Casters and Chrome Hard Floor Casters
look similar except the Chrome Hard Floor Casters have a rubberized
coating on the wheels to ensure smoother rolling. The Chrome Hard Floor
Casters have a 1/4" glossy finish around the wheel perimeter. This is
the rubberized coating.
- Optional Armrests: 6-way Ergonomic
adjustable arms adjust arm height: up & down, width: toward &
away from center as well as pivot to angle arms in toward a keyboard for
- Vinyl: All Perch Chairs & Stools vinyl products are constructed using Spradling International Inc. Vinyl: an industry leader in commercial grade vinyl. Our Spradling vinyl is antimicrobial/antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish using PermaBlok3 Advanced Vinyl Protection. NOTE: As with all colors on computer monitors we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colors on individual monitors.
- Tilt Option: Ergonomic 8° forward and 3° backward seat tilt locks in place.
- Optional Foot Ring: Adjustable 20" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot-ring for improved circulation on taller stools .
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Perch Foot Ring Assembly Instructions
Perch Cleaning Guide
Replacing Cylinder Instructions