The Class 10 Erie Clean Room Chairs with Handle from Perch Chairs & Stools are ergonomically designed for complete adjustability and suited for laboratory, healthcare and industrial environments. The high-density durable, molded self-skinning polyurethane surfaces is puncture, soil and chemical resistant and easy cleanability. These Ergonomic Industrial chairs with handle feature an Ease Adjust System which allows you to adjust the pneumatic height and lumbar back support from a seated position. 4-way back supports adjusts in two separate points for a personalized and posture correct fit. Optional features include foot ring, armrests, and stationary caps. We’ve seen other chairs fall apart almost out of the box. Bad welds, cheap casters, poor cylinders – they’ll do your chair in quickly. That’s why we place so much importance on build quality. This model employs reinforced fiberglass nylon and steel to make sure you can trust your chair for many years to come. We promise to offer the very best quality and craftsmanship, and we guarantee it with a 12-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on cylinders.
Perch Chair Assembly Instructions
Perch Arm Rest Assembly Instructions
Seat: Self-sealing polyurethane seat. 18"w x 17"d x 1.5"h.
- Back: Self-sealing polyurethane back support. 16.5"w x 12"h.
- Armrests Option: 6-way Ergonomic
adjustable arms adjust arm height: up & down, width: toward &
away from center as well as pivot to angle arms in toward a keyboard for
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system
allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position. 4-way
back supports adjusts in two separate points
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 16.5-21.5", Medium Bench Height 19-27", and High Bench Height 23-33".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 25" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane. These chairs are built for demanding work environments.
- Color: Black only.
- Optional Foot Ring: Available
adjustable 20" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
Perch Foot Ring Assembly Instructions
Perch Cleaning Guide