Meets stringent Cleanroom standards. Our ergonomic industrial seating is built to withstand the rigors of industrial environments such as high velocity impacts, exposure to extreme hot and cold, and continual vibrations.
BrochuresPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Self-sealing polyurethane seat. 18"w x 17"d x 1.5"h.
- Back: Self-sealing polyurethane back support. 16.5"w x 12"h.
- Armrests Option: 6-way Ergonomic
adjustable arms adjust arm height: up & down, width: toward &
away from center as well as pivot to angle arms in toward a keyboard for
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system
allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position. 4-way
back supports adjusts in two separate points.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 16.5-21.5", Medium Bench Height 19-27", and High Bench Height 23-33".
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 25" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Polyurethane: Constructed of high quality, puncture and slice resistant molded polyurethane. These chairs are built for demanding work environments.
- Color: Black only.
- Optional Foot Ring: Available
adjustable 20" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs