Our Perch Cleanroom / ESD chairs have been tested to Fed Std.209E, ISO 14644-1 (Class10/ISO Class 4), and ANSI/ESD-STM-12.1-2006 standards and feature proper grounding, conductive, and dissipative static control materials.These Cleanroom / ESD chairs feature several customizable options, including your choice of ESD casters or glides on a polished cast aluminum base, and static-dissipating color configurations.
Additional ResourcesPerch Chair Assembly Instructions Perch Arm Rests Assembly Instructions
Seat: Ergonomically contoured waterfall seat for improved circulation. 19"w x 18"d x 2 1/2"h.
- Back: Lumbar back support 16"w x 18"h with scuff resistant back panel.
- Adjustment System: Adjustment system allows you to adjust the pneumatic height from a seated position.
- Height (3 Options): Desk Height 18-23", Medium Bench Height 22-29", and High Bench Height 26-35.5".
- Optional Armrests: 6-way Ergonomic
adjustable arms adjust arm height: up & down, width: toward &
away from center as well as pivot to angle arms in toward a keyboard for
- Base: Durable 5-leg high polished 26" diameter cast aluminum base.
- Color: Only available in Black or Blue.
- Casters: Comes standard with ESD Casters. Optional Glides/Stationary Caps which are like little feet that make the chair stationary (no extra charge).
- Optional Foot Ring: Available adjustable 20" diameter cast aluminum chrome polished foot ring.
- Vinyl: Our vinyl is antimicrobial / antibacterial protected with an anti-stain finish.
- Exceeds ANSI / BIFMA standards, CAL117 fire standards, and can be customized to meet various fire codes and ESD specifications.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Perch Foot Ring Assembly Instructions
Perch Cleaning Guide
Replacing Cylinder Instructions